ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject must have four Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
- Healthy male subjects and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- BMI of 17.5 to 27.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, GI, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease.
- Males of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective
method of contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and
for at least 28 days after the last dose of investigational product
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products in excess of 5 cigarettes/day.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg.
- Screening laboratory abnormalities as defined by the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines as defined by the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario