ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy males of females of non-childbearing potential
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
- Blood pressure at screening visit of greater than 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mg Hg
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs supplements within 7 days prior to 7 days
of the study.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer)
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; male subjects with partners
currently pregnant; male subjects able to father children who are unwilling or unable
to use a highly effective method of contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario