• Healthy males or females between 18 and 65 years of age (both inclusive) with body mass
index between 19 and 30 kg/m2, inclusive, and body weight of not 95 kg, will be
enrolled in this study.
- Hematologic laboratory abnormalities (including leukocytosis [defined as total
leukocytes >11,000/mcL], leukopenia [defined as total leukocytes neutropenia [defined as absolute neutrophil count [defined as platelet count of laboratory evaluations.
- Lack of adequate hepatic or renal reserve.
- Any active systemic or immunologic disease or condition.
- History of biological growth factor exposure.
- Received live vaccination or exposure to communicable viral diseases within 4 weeks
prior to Screening.