ABOUT THIS STUDY
• Healthy males or females between 18 and 65 years of age (both inclusive) with body mass index between 19 and 30 kg/m2, inclusive, and body weight of not <50 kg or >95 kg, will be enrolled in this study.
- Hematologic laboratory abnormalities (including leukocytosis [defined as total
leukocytes >11,000/mcL], leukopenia [defined as total leukocytes <4000/mcL], or
neutropenia [defined as absolute neutrophil count <1500/mcL] or thrombocytopenia
[defined as platelet count of <150,000/mcL]) or other clinically significant abnormal
- Lack of adequate hepatic or renal reserve.
- Any active systemic or immunologic disease or condition.
- History of biological growth factor exposure.
- Received live vaccination or exposure to communicable viral diseases within 4 weeks
prior to Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo