ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male participants who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including oral temperature, blood pressure (BP) and pulse rate measurement, pulse oximetry, 12 lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Chest X ray with no evidence of current, active tuberculosis (TB) or previous inactive TB, general infections, heart failure, malignancy, or other clinically significant abnormalities taken at Screening or within 3 months prior to Screening and read by a qualified radiologist.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Participants with a history of autoimmune disorders and other conditions that
compromise or impair the immune system (including but not limited to: Crohns Disease,
rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, Graves disease, and
asthma) or have a current positive result for the following; rheumatoid factor,
anti-nuclear antibody, or abnormal free triiodothyronine (T3), free thyroxine (T4),
thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), or thyroid stimulating antibody (TSAb) suggestive
of thyroid disease.
Subjects with a history of allergic or anaphylactic reaction to any drug including
- History of active infections within 28 days prior to the screening visit.
- Subjects with a history of or current positive results for any of the following
serological tests: Hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), Hepatitis B core antibody
(HepBcAb), Hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb) or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Subjects with a history of thromboembolic events or current positive result for
- History of TB or active, latent or inadequately treated TB infection. All positive TB
test result(s) are exclusionary
- Male subjects with partners currently pregnant; male subjects able to father children
who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of contraception as
outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in