- Healthy males or females of non-child bearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 and total body weight more than 50 kg (110 lbs).
- Blood pressure at screening visit of greater than 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mg Hg
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs supplements within 7 days prior to 7 days
of the study.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; male subjects with partners
currently pregnant; male subjects able to father children who are unwilling or unable
to use a highly effective method of contraception.