- Healthy female subjects of nonchild bearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the
time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Subjects with any of the following characteristics/conditions will not be included in
Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the
time of dosing).
Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug test.
- History of regular alcohol consumption within 6 months before screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer).
- Screening supine BP greater than equal to 140 mm Hg (systolic) or more than equal to
90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; female subjects of
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of investigational product.
- History of tuberculosis or active or latent or inadequately treated infection,
positive QuantiFERON-TB Gold test.
History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive
testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody
(HepBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb).
-Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past
year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality