- Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the
time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body mass index (BMI) within 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal (including pancreatitis), cardiovascular, hepatic,
psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but
excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of IP (whichever is longer).
- Fertile male subjects who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of
contraception for the duration of the study and for at least 28 days after the last
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose