• Eligible tumor type diagnosis
– Non-squamous NSCLC
– Cisplatin-eligible UC
• No prior systemic treatment for unresectable locally advanced or metastatic disease for given tumor type. If prior therapy in adjuvant or neoadjuvant setting, disease free interval must be > 6 months for NSCLC and > 12 months for UC.
• Measurable disease by RECIST v1.1 with ≥ 1 measurable lesion
• Available tumor specimen at baseline (archived ≤12 months or de novo biopsy)
• Age ≥ 18 years
• ECOG 0 or 1
• Adequate hepatic, renal, and bone marrow function per protocol.