ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. >= 18 years of age
2. Clinical diagnosis of morphea.
3. <20% Total body surface area involvement.
4. Does not require systemic immunosuppressive therapy for morphea.
5. No immunosuppressive systemic therapy 1 month prior to starting the study (methotrexate, mycophenolate mofetil, azathioprine, cyclosporine, cyclophosphamide, prednisone >=10 mg PO daily).
6. No immunomodulating topical therapy (topical steroids or topical calcineurin inhibitor), and no topical vitamin D analogue, 2 weeks prior to starting study.
7. No allergy to crisaborole or vehicle.
8. No known renal disease
9. Able to give informed consent.
Subjects fulfilling any of the following criteria are not eligible for
inclusion in this study.
1. Clinical diagnosis of depression or history of suicidal ideation.
2. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, with pregnant women being defined as the state of a
female after conception until the termination of gestation, confirmed by a positive
urine human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) laboratory test. Women with a positive urine
hCG at any time during the study will be withdrawn from the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Durham, North Carolina