ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female subjects of non-child bearing potential, 18 years to 75 years of age inclusive at the time of informed consent
- Only women of non-child bearing potential
- Diagnosis of active UC (histologic) or CD prior to study entry for a minimum of 4 months
- Subjects with moderate to severe, active UC as defined by Mayo endoscopic index of at least 2; or subjects with moderate to severe, active CD as defined by SES-CD score of at least 7.
- Clinically significant/unstable clinical conditions (eg. cancer hematological,
- Active enteric infections
- Other forms of colitis such as infectious colitis etc
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut