ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject or their parent(s)/legal guardian, if applicable, have been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
2. Male or female subjects of 12 years of age or older, at the time of informed consent and meets inclusion criterion for minimum body weight (if applicable) from qualifying Parent study. Adolescent subjects below the age of 18 years old (or country-specific age of majority) will only be enrolled in this study if instructed by the sponsor and approved by the country or regulatory/health authority. If these approvals have not been granted, only subjects aged 18 years (or country-specific age of majority) and older will be enrolled.
3. Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests and other study procedures.
4. Must have completed the full treatment period of a qualifying Parent study OR must have completed the full rescue treatment period of a qualifying Parent study (if applicable) OR must have completed the full open-label run-in period in B7451014 and did not meet the protocol-specified response criteria at Week 12.
5. Female subjects who are of childbearing potential (which includes all female subjects aged 12 years and older, regardless of whether they have experienced menarche) must ot be intending to become pregnant, currently pregnant, or lactating. The following onditions apply:
1. Female subjects of childbearing potential must have a confirmed negative pregnancy test prior to allocation to treatment.
2. Female subjects of childbearing potential must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception (as per Section 4.4.1) for the duration of the active treatment period and for at least 28 days after the last dose of investigational product.
For Czech Republic only, 5 b. is revised and 5 c. is added to require:
Female subjects of childbearing potential 15 years of age who are at risk of pregnancy must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception for the duration of the active treatment period and for at least 28 days after the last dose of investigational product.
3. Female subjects less than 15 years of age must not be sexually active, and abstinence per the below definition should be confirmed prior to enrollment. NOTE: Sexual abstinence, defined as completely and persistently refraining from all heterosexual intercourse (including during the entire period of risk associated with the study treatments) may obviate the need for contraception ONLY if this is the preferred and usual lifestyle of the subject.
6. Female subjects of non-childbearing potential must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
1. Have undergone a documented hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy;
2. Have medically confirmed ovarian failure; or
3. Achieved postmenopausal status, defined as follows: cessation of regular menses for at least 12 consecutive months with no alternative pathological or physiological cause and have a serum follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) level confirming the postmenopausal state. All other female subjects (including female subjects with tubal ligations) are considered to be of childbearing potential.
7. Must agree to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and not to use tanning booths, sun lamps or other ultraviolet light sources during the study.
8. Must agree to avoid use of prohibited medications throughout the duration of the study.
1. Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this
2. Currently have active forms of other inflammatory skin diseases, ie, not AD or have
evidence of skin conditions (eg, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, Lupus) at the time of
Day -1 that would interfere with evaluation of atopic dermatitis or response to treatment.
3. Discontinued from treatment (or rescue treatment period/open-label run-in period, if
applicable) early in a qualifying Parent study OR triggered a discontinuation criterion at
any point during the qualifying Parent study which in the opinion of the investigator, or
sponsor, is an ongoing safety concern.
4. Ongoing adverse event in the qualifying Parent study which in the opinion of the
investigator, or sponsor, is an ongoing safety concern. 5. Investigator site staff members
directly involved in the conduct of the study and their family members, site staff members
otherwise supervised by the investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees, including
their family members, directly involved in the conduct of the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Kogarah, New South Wales
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Woolloongabba, Queensland
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Box Hill, Victoria
- Carlton, Victoria
- Clayton, Victoria
- Fitzroy, Victoria
- Parkville, Victoria
- Fremantle, Western Australia
- Nedlands, Western Australia
- Subiaco, Western Australia
- Victoria Park, Western Australia
- Fremont, California
- San Diego, California
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- High Point, North Carolina
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Houston, Texas
- Henrico, Virginia
- Peterborough, Ontario
- Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec