ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients more than 18 years-old.
2. Patients diagnosed with NVAF registered in primary care according to ICD-10.
3. Patients initiating apixaban (naïve or VKA experienced), VKA (naïve or VKA experienced), dabigatran or rivaroxaban for the SPAF indication.
4. Continuous enrolment in the 12 months pre-index.
1. Patients with valvular heart disease (ICD 10: I05.0-I05.09, I08.0-I08.9) including
patients with mitral prosthetic valves.
2. Lost to follow-up (e.g. transfer to primary care center non-ICS).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Calgary, Alberta