ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Women of 18 years of age with proven diagnosis of advanced adenocarcinoma of the breast (locoregionally recurrent or metastatic disease).
2. ER+ and/or PgR+ tumor based on local laboratory results :test as per local practice
3. HER2- breast cancer based on local laboratory results :test as per local practice or local guidelines
4. Patients must be appropriate candidates for hormone therapy.
5. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient or a legally acceptable representative has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
1. Any patients who does not agree that Pfizer and companies working with Pfizer use
2. Known hypersensitivity to letrozole or its excipients or to any CDK4/6 inhibitor
3. Pregnant women
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in