1. Adults age 18 years and older who has a confirmed diagnosis of primary FSGS.
2. Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) greater than or equal to 45 ml/min/1.73
m2. If eGFR is 30 - 45 ml/min/1.73 m2, a recent biopsy (within 12 months prior to
Screening) must demonstrate
3. Urine protein:creatinine ratio (UPCR) greater than 1.5 g/g at screening.
1. Diagnosis of secondary and/or collapsing FSGS.
2. Advanced chronic changes on renal biopsy as evidenced by greater than 50%
3. Body mass index (BMI) greater than 40 kg/m2.