1. Adults age between 18 and 65 years who has a confirmed diagnosis of primary FSGS.
2. Glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) greater than or equal to 45 ml/min/1.73 m2 based on
the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration (CKD EPI) formula, with a single
repeat measurement permitted, as appropriate.
3. UPCR greater than 1.5 g protein/g creatinine at screening.
1. Diagnosis of secondary and/or collapsing FSGS.
2. Advanced chronic changes on renal biopsy as evidenced by greater than 50% tubulo
3. Obesity (based on estimated dry weight at onset of disease prior to steroid therapy,
if applicable) defined as body mass index (BMI) greater than 40 kg/m2.