1. Adults age 18 years and older who have a confirmed diagnosis of FSGS.
2. Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) greater than or equal to 45 ml/min/1.73
m2. If eGFR is 30 - 45 ml/min/1.73 m2, a recent biopsy (within 12 months prior to
Screening) must demonstrate
3. Urine protein:creatinine ratio (UPCR) greater than 1.5 g/g at screening.
4. Treated with at least one but not more than 3 classes of immunosuppressants either
alone or in combination, or has a contraindication to use of an immunosuppressant or
is intolerant to an immunosuppressant per investigator judgment
1. Diagnosis of collapsing FSGS.
2. Advanced chronic changes on renal biopsy as evidenced by greater than 50%
3. Body mass index (BMI) greater than 45 kg/m2.