- Psoriasis vulgaris in a chronic stable phase and with a plaque area of mild to
moderate severity sufficient for six treatment fields located in up to three plaque
- Target lesion(s) should be on the trunk or extremities (excluding palms/soles).
- History of skin sensitivity to topical prescription or non prescription products such
as creams, lotions and cosmetics
- Psoriasis guttata, psoriasis punctata, psoriasis erythrodermatica, and pustular
- Treatment with any biologics within 3 months prior to Day 1 of the study and during