- Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the
time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body mass index (BMI) within 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal (including pancreatitis), cardiovascular, hepatic,
psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but
excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug test.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for female subjects or
14 drinks/week for male subjects within 6 months before screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer).
- Subjects who have previously participated in prior studies with PF 06882961 as the
- Screening supine BP>=140 mm Hg (systolic) or >=90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at
least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Screening supine 12 lead ECG demonstrating a QTc interval >450 msec or a QRS interval
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) level >= 1.25 × upper limit of normal (ULN);
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level >= 1.25 × ULN;
- Total bilirubin level >=1.5 × ULN;
- TSH > ULN;
- HbA1c >=6.5%.
- Fertile male subjects who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of
contraception as outlined in the protocol for at least 28 days after the last dose of
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of investigational product
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin induced thrombocytopenia.
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive
testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody
(HepBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb).
- Personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or multiple endocrine
neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN2), or subjects with suspected MTC per the
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the criteria in the Lifestyle Requirements section
of the protocol.
- Subjects who are investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of
the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees, including their family members,
directly involved in the conduct of the study.
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this