ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Signed and dated Informed Consent approved by Local Ethical Committee before any protocol-specific screening procedures.
2. ALK+ Lymphoma diagnosed by IHC or FISH.
3. Refractory disease or relapse after at least one prior chemotherapy regimen (typically a minimum of 6 cycles of CHOP) and at least one ALK inhibitor; presence of measurable disease by physical examination, CT or CT-PET scan.
4. Any prior antitumor medical treatment or major surgeries must have been completed at least 14 days prior to initiation of study medication. This could not be respected if there is clear evidence of disease progression, manifested as growing pain attributable to the tumour, fever, growing tumour lesions, increasing LDH values. Systemic anti-cancer therapy completed within a minimum of 5 half-lives of study entry.
5. Able to take oral therapy.
6. Female or male, 18 years of age or older.
7. ECOG performance status 0-3.
8. Adequate organ function as defined by the following criteria:
Serum aspartate transaminase (AST) and serum alanine transaminase (ALT) ≤ 2.5 x upper limit of normal (ULN) or AST and ALT ≤ 5 x ULN if liver function abnormalities are due to underlying malignancy Total serum bilirubin 1.5 x ULN (except patients with documented Gilbert's syndrome Creatinine ≤ 1.5 x ULN.
9. Adequate bone marrow function:
Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥ 1000/µL Platelets ≥ 50.000/µL Hemoglobin ≥ 9.0 g/dL The hematological values will not be considered in case of bone marrow involvement.
10. Willingness and ability to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plans, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
11. Female and male patients who are of childbearing potential must agree to use an effective form of contraception (2 forms of contraception) with their partners throughout participation in this study and for at least 90 days after the last dose of treatment.
1. Current treatment on another therapeutic clinical trial.
2. Clinically significant cardiovascular disease (that is, active or <3 months prior to
enrollment): cerebral vascular accident/stroke, myocardial infarction, unstable
angina, congestive heart failure (New York Heart Association Classification Class ≥
3. Ongoing cardiac dysrhythmias of NCI CTCAE Grade ≥2: second-degree or third-degree AV
block (unless paced) or any AV block with PR >220 msec, uncontrolled atrial
fibrillation of any grade, bradycardia defined as <50 bpm (unless patient is otherwise
healthy such as long-distance runners, etc.), machine-read ECG with QTc >470 msec, or
congenital long QT syndrome.
4. Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
5. Use of drugs or foods that are known strong or moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors, inducers
and substrates; drugs that are CYP2C9 substrates; drugs that are strong CYP2C19
inhibitors; drugs that are strong CYP2C8 inhibitors; and drugs that are P-gp
6. Prior malignancy other than basal cell carcinoma , if original diagnosis happened in
the last 5 years.
7. Patients with predisposing characteristics for acute pancreatitis according to
investigator judgment (e.g. uncontrolled hyperglycemia, current gallstone disease,
8. Hypertriglyceridemia ≥ grade 1.
9. Active and clinically significant bacterial, fungal, or viral infection including
hepatitis B (HBV), hepatitis C (HCV), known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), or
acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) related illness.
10. Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric conditions, or laboratory
abnormalities that would impart, in the judgment of the investigator and/or sponsor,
excess risk associated with study participation or study drug administration.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Monza, Italy/MB
- Paris Cedex 10,
- Pierre Bénite,
- Vandoeuvre les Nancy,