- Male or female infant born at >36 weeks of gestation and aged 2 months (42 to 98 days)
at the time of consent (the day of birth is considered day of life 1).
- Healthy infant determined by medical history, physical examination, and clinical
judgment to be eligible for the study.
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine.
- Prior receipt of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, or polio vaccines.
- Previous receipt of >1 dose of hepatitis B vaccine.
- Prior hepatitis B vaccine must have been administered at age
- Major known congenital malformation or serious chronic disorder. Receipt of
blood/plasma products or immunoglobulins