1. Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects.
2. Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
3. A positive urine drug test.
4. Screening supine BP 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at least 5
minutes of supine rest.
5. Screening supine 12 lead ECG demonstrating a corrected QT (QTc) interval >450 msec or
a QRS interval >120 msec.