ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects.
2. Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
3. A positive urine drug test.
4. Screening supine BP 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at least 5
minutes of supine rest.
5. Screening supine 12 lead ECG demonstrating a corrected QT (QTc) interval >450 msec or
a QRS interval >120 msec.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey