- Male or female infant born at >36 weeks of gestation and aged 2 months (42 to 98 days)
at the time of consent (the day of birth is considered day of life 1).
- Healthy infant determined by medical history, physical examination, and clinical
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine.
- Prior receipt of routine pediatric vaccines, with the exception of hepatitis B
- Previous receipt of >1 dose of hepatitis B vaccine.
- Prior hepatitis B vaccine must have been administered at age
- Major known congenital malformation or serious chronic disorder.
- Receipt of blood/plasma products or immunoglobulins.