- BRCA1, BRCA2 and/or ATM gene defect.
- Histological diagnosis of locally advanced (primary or recurrent) or metastatic solid
tumors that are not amenable for treatment with curative intent
- Availability a tumor tissue sample from a diagnostic biopsy/surgery or a metastatic
- Progressive disease at study enrollment.
- Minimum age 18 years (in Japan, minimum age 20 years).
- ECOG performance status 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow, renal and liver function.
- For childbearing female patients, negative serum or urine pregnancy test at screening
- Signed and dated informed consent document.
- Prior anti-cancer therapy or radiation therapy within 2 weeks prior to enrolment.
Palliative radiotherapy to metastatic lesion(s) permitted providing that it has been
completed at least 2 days prior to enrolment and no significant toxicity are expected.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to study enrollment.
- Current use of immunosuppressive medication at the time of study enrollment.
- Known prior severe hypersensitivity to investigational products or any component in
- Known history of immune-mediated colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, pneumonitis,
- Active or prior autoimmune disease that might deteriorate when receiving an
- Prior organ transplantation including allogenic stem-cell transplantation.
- Administration of live attenuated vaccines within 4 weeks of study enrollment.
- Diagnosis of myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Known symptomatic brain metastases requiring steroids.
- Persisting toxicity related to prior therapy Grade >1.
- Known history of HIV or AIDS.
- Positive HBV or HCV test indicating acute or chronic infection.
- Active infection requiring systemic therapy.
- Clinically significant (active) cardiovascular disease: cerebral vascular
accident/stroke or myocardial infarction within 6 months prior to study enrollment;
unstable angina, congestive heart failure or a serious cardiac arrhythmia requiring
- Diagnosis of any other malignancy within 2 years prior to study enrollment, except for
adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer, or carcinoma in situ of
the breast, bladder, or cervix, or low-grade prostate cancer or other early-stage
- Pregnant female patients; breastfeeding female patients; fertile male patients and
female patients of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use 2 methods