- Japanese males and females aged 6 to
- Subjects with an increased risk of pneumococcal disease determined by documented
medical history, physical examination, and clinical judgment of the investigator.
- Previous vaccination with any licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine, or
planned receipt during study participation.
- End-stage disease including but not limited to metastatic malignancy, severe chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) requiring supplemental oxygen, or end-stage renal
disease with or without dialysis.
- Graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), history of solid organ transplant within 6 months
before investigational product administration or history of HSCT, or potential for
solid organ transplant or HSCT during study participation.
- Receipt of cytotoxic chemotherapy or blood products within 3 months before
investigational product administration or anti-B-cell antibodies within 6 months
before investigational product administration through completion of study
- Any contraindication to vaccination or vaccine components, including previous
anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related components.
- Documented S pneumoniae infection within the past 5 years before investigational