- Evidence of a personally signed and dated ICD indicating that the parent(s)/legal
guardian has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Aged 6 weeks (42 days) to
- Healthy infants and children as determined by medical history, physical examination,
and judgment of the investigator.
- Participation in other studies involving investigational drug(s)/vaccine(s) since
birth (Cohort 1 only) or in the 6 months prior to study entry (Cohorts 2, 3, and 4)
and/or during study participation.
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition, including recent laboratory
abnormality, that may increase the risk associated with study participation or
investigational product administration or may interfere with the interpretation of
study results and, in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject
inappropriate for entry into this study.
- Vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine.
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational Hib vaccine.