ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Male or female child 4-5 years of age at baseline.
2. Signed and dated informed consent document.
3. Meets DSM-V criteria for ADHD based on the K-SADS-PL.
4. ADHD RS-IV Preschool Home Version score at Screening and Baseline >/= 90th percentile for gender and age in >/=1 of the following: hyperactive-impulsive subscale, inattentive subscale, or total score.
5. Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test 4 (PPVT4)Standard Score >/=70.
6. Child Global Assessment Scale (CGAS) score = 55.
1. Treated with atomoxetine within 30 days prior to the Baseline.
2. Received any investigational products or devices within 30 days prior to the Baseline
3. History of stimulant nonresponse, intolerability or hypersensitivity to any dose of
Quillichew ERCT or other stimulant.
4. An intelligence quotient (IQ) <70.
5. History of acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or cardiac or laboratory
6. Less than 5th percentile for height or weight at Screening.
7. History of recent clinically significant self-harming behaviors.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.