1. Male or female child who participated in B7491017 or B7491020.
2. Signed and dated informed consent provided by the subject's parent/legal and assent of
the child (as applicable).
3. Willing and able to comply with scheduled visit, treatment plan, laboratory tests and
other study procedures.
4. Sitting systolic or diastolic blood pressure (BP) height.
1. Clinically significant AEs or SAEs related to investigational product while
participating in study B7491017 or study B7491020 that would preclude treatment with
methylphenidate HCl ERCT.
2. Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition that would make the patient
inappropriate for entry.
3. Use of prohibited concomitant treatments.
4. Poor compliance with investigational product or study procedures.