ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
2. Body mass index of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
3. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document.
4. Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
3. A positive urine drug test.
4. History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for female subjects or
21 drinks/week for male subjects.
5. Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer).
6. Screening supine BP >=140 mm Hg (systolic) or >=90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at
least 5 minutes of supine rest.
7. Screening supine 12-lead ECG demonstrating a corrected QT (QTc) interval >450 msec or
a QRS interval >120 msec.
8. Subjects with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening, as assessed by the study-specific laboratory and confirmed by a single
repeat test, if deemed necessary:
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level >=1.25×
upper limit of normal (ULN);
- Total bilirubin level >=1.5× ULN; subjects with a history of Gilbert's syndrome
may have direct bilirubin measured and would be eligible for this study provided
the direct bilirubin level is <=ULN.
9. Fertile male subjects who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of
contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and through
the follow up contact, or have female partners that are pregnant.
10. Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of investigational product.
11. Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
12. History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia only if heparin
is used to flush any intravenous catheters in the study.
13. History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive
testing at the screening visit for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg),
hepatitis B core antibody (HepBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). While not part
of the tests assessed in this study, subjects with a positive hepatitis B surface
antibody (HepBsAb) result due to vaccination are deemed eligible.
14. Unwilling or unable to comply with the criteria in the Lifestyle Requirements section
of this protocol.
15. Subjects who are investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of
the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees, including their family members,
directly involved in the conduct of the study.
16. Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this
17. Subjects who have participated in prior studies with PF-06865571.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo