ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Age: Age: 18-65 years, males/females.
2. Signed informed consent -
1. Concurrent or recent treatment with drugs affecting intestinal function or mood, e.g.,
antidepressants (< 12 weeks) or antibiotics (< 12 weeks).
2. Concurrent or recent (< 4 weeks) use of nutritional supplements or herb products
affecting intestinal function or mood (e.g. aloe vera, St. John´s Wort, fibers,
prebiotics and probiotics).
3. Diagnosis of major psychiatric or somatic disease. 4) Abuse of alcohol or drugs. 5)
Recent (< 4 weeks) intake of proton pump inhibitors, proton pump inhibitors, PPIs
6) Asthma. 7) Cardiovascular diseases. 8) Epilepsy. 9) Renal failure. 10) Cerebral bleeding
or history of cerebral bleeding. 11) Allergic to latex. 12) Pregnancy (assessed by urine
test) or breastfeeding. 13) Claustrophobia. 14) Smoking or using tobacco including snuff.
15) Inability to maintain exercise routine and dietary pattern during the study.
16) Consumption of more than 6 cups of coffee/caffeine-containing beverages per day.
17) Professional athlete. 18) Dominant left-hand. 19) Medical implant (e.g., pacemaker).
20) Aneurysm clips in the head. 21) Shunts in the head. 22) Grenade-splinter or
metal-splinter in the body (e.g., eyes). 23) Metal or electrodes in the body (e.g.,
temp-catheter, aorta stent, cochlea implant).
24) Comprehensive tooth-implants or prothesis. 25) Operated in the head. 26) Operated in
the heart. 27) Swallowed a video-capsule. 28) Non-corrected astigmatism. 29) Regular intake
of systemic corticosteroids and anti-inflammatory medication (including NSAIDs) during the
last three months.
30) Visual defect without possibility to use lenses during MRI scanning. 31) Known allergy
to milk or soy. 32) Any other reason the investigator feels the subject is not suitable for
participation in the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in