ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male or female subjects.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal,
cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg, contact
dermatitis or psoriasis) or visible rash present during physical examination.
- History of hypersensitivity to or intolerance of fluvoxamine and/or fluconazole.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- A positive urine drug test.
- Screening supine systolic BP <90 mm Hg or 140 mm Hg following at least 5 minutes of
supine rest OR Screening supine diastolic BP <50 mm Hg or 90 mm Hg following at least
5 minutes of supine rest.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; fertile male subjects and
female subjects of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly
effective method of contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Montreal, Quebec
- New Haven, Connecticut