- Healthy male or female subjects.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal,
cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg, contact
dermatitis or psoriasis) or visible rash present during physical examination.
- History of hypersensitivity to or intolerance of fluvoxamine and/or fluconazole.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- A positive urine drug test.
- Screening supine systolic BP supine rest OR Screening supine diastolic BP 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; fertile male subjects and
female subjects of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly
effective method of contraception.