ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential and/or male subjects. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including BP and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG, or clinical laboratory tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb) at screening.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic (including alcoholic liver
disease, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), autoimmune hepatitis, and hereditary
liver diseases), psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease (including drug
allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of
- Self-reported history or risk factors for QT prolongation or torsades de pointes (eg,
organic heart disease, congestive heart failure, hypokalemia, hypomagnesaemia,
congenital long QT syndrome, myocardial ischemia or infarction), congenital deafness,
family history of sudden death, and family history of long QT syndrome.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer)
- Subjects with known prior participation (ie, randomized and received at least 1 dose
of investigational product) in a trial involving PF-06700841
- History of tuberculosis or active or latent or inadequately treated infection,
positive QuantiFERON- tuberculosis (TB) Gold test
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive
testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody
(HepBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb)
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario