- Healthy males or females of non-child bearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 and total body weight more than 50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Blood pressure at screening visit of greater than 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mg Hg
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs supplements within 7 days prior to the
- Fertile male subjects who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of
contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and for at
least 28 days after the last dose of investigational product.