ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age older than 1 month (31 days) and up to 71 months and 28 days.
- Diagnosis of radiologically confirmed pneumonia per WHO criteria in the ED or hospital within 48 hours of hospital admission
- Signed informed consent by parents or legal guardian to participate in the study
- Known immunodeficiency
- Major congenital malformation (e.g., hemodynamically compromised congenital heart
malformation or any malformation leading to recurrent pneumonia) or serious chronic
- Significant neurological disorder
- Fever or suspicion of community-acquired pneumonia or other respiratory infectious
disease (symptoms of cough, congestion, tachypnea, indrawing, etc.)
- Hospitalization within the previous 30 days for pneumonia or respiratory infection
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Cuilapa, Santa Rosa