ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Man or a Woman golf fan ;
- At least 18 years old ;
- Either a healthy study volunteer or a study volunteer suffering from a heart disease ;
- With or without an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator ;
- Presence at the Golf National during at least one day of the Ryder Cup (September 28th and/or September 29th and/or September 30th, 2018);
- Presence and available for study inclusion :
- In the Ile de France zone on the eve of competition (September 27th, 2018);
- At Golf National at least two hours before matches' beginning at competition days ;
- In possession of official tickets issued by the organizers ;
- To accept to wear an ECG Holter for heart rate recording at inclusion (V0) and at least one competition day (from September 28th to September 30th, 2018).
- Pregnant or lactating woman;
- Medical contraindication to ECG Holter ;
- Equipped with an implantable pacemaker ;
- Total dependence to stimulation of cardiac defibrillator;
- Suffering from a decompensated heart disease ;
- History of severe allergy to angioedema-type electrodes ;
- Body temperature under 36 celsius degree or equal or higher than 39 celsius degree at
- Not opposed to the use of data collected via recording and electromagnetic
measurements of heart rate (ECG) for research purposes.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in