ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including a detailed medical history, complete physical examination, laboratory tests, and cardiovascular tests.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- Female participants who are of child bearing potential must not be intending to become pregnant, currently pregnant, or lactating.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Capable of giving signed informed consent.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus
infection; positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis
B core antibody (HepBcAb), or hepatitis C virus antibody (HCVAb).
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg, atopic
dermatitis or psoriasis) or visible rash present during physical examination.
- Clinically relevant history of lactic acidosis.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of
- A positive urine drug test.
- Selected laboratory abnormalities.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for female
participants or 21 drinks/week for male participants (1 drink = 5 ounces [150 mL] of
wine or 12 ounces [360 mL] of beer or 1.5 ounces [45 mL] of hard liquor) within 6
months before screening.
- Known relevant history of elevated liver function tests (LFTs).
- History of tuberculosis (TB) (active or latent)
- Any history of chronic infections, any history of recurrent infections, any history of
latent infections, or any acute infection within 2 weeks of baseline.
- History of disseminated herpes zoster, or disseminated herpes simplex, or recurrent
localized dermatomal herpes zoster.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in