Patients must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the study:
1. Patients with confirmed diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease.
2. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the patient has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
3. Patient eligible to receive INFLECTRA for the treatment of their disease per approved
drug label (patients with fistula, or stoma are eligible).
-Patients meeting any of the following criteria will not be included in the study:
1. Patient previously failed treatment with REMICADE or INFLECTRA/CT P13.
2. Any reported contraindications for INFLECTRA/CT P13 or REMICADE.
3. Known hypersensitivity (including severe, acute infusion reactions) to infliximab, its
excipients or other murine proteins, at the time of enrolment.