ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations and other study procedures.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- Evidence of congestive heart failure or history of congestive heart failure or any of
the following: myocardial infarction, severe/unstable angina, coronary/peripheral
artery bypass graft, cerebrovascular accident including transient ischemic attack or
- Known hypersensitivity to itraconazole or it excipients or to other azole antifungals.
- Infection with Hepatitis B, C or HIV
- Known present or history of malignancy other than a successfully treated or excised
non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin or cervical carcinoma in
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Coral Gables, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- New Haven, Connecticut