- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory
tests, lifestyle considerations and other study procedures.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- Evidence of congestive heart failure or history of congestive heart failure or any of
the following: myocardial infarction, severe/unstable angina, coronary/peripheral
artery bypass graft, cerebrovascular accident including transient ischemic attack or
- Known hypersensitivity to itraconazole or it excipients or to other azole antifungals.
- Infection with Hepatitis B, C or HIV
- Known present or history of malignancy other than a successfully treated or excised
non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin or cervical carcinoma in