ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Children aged 2 or older (<18).
- Diagnosed with atopic dermatitis.
- At baseline, AD is mild to moderate (score of 2 [mild] to 3 [moderate]) on the Investigator's Global Assessment scale (IGA; scores range 0-4, higher indicates greater severity).
- Known allergy to a constituent of the studied products (crisaborole, vehicle,
Aquaphor, topical steroids [hydrocortisone 2.5% ointment and triamcinolone acetonide
- At baseline, AD is severe (score of 4 [severe] on the IGA scale).
- Medical problems which interfere with completion of protocols in this study.
- Pregnant or lactating females. (Females who have experienced menarche will be required
to take a urine pregnancy test.)
- Participant is enrolled in another research study.
- Participant or participant's guardian(s) are unable to follow instructions as required
in this study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chicago, Illinois
- Baltimore, Maryland