ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient signed inform consent.
- Males and Females.
- Age ≥50 years.
- Left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) defined as end-diastolic LV maximum wall thickness (MWT) ≥15mm in Echocardiogram.
- Plan to undergo or recently underwent radionuclide bone scintigraphy and/or SPECT with any of the following radio labelled tracers: 99mTc-DPD or 99mTc-PYP or 99mTc-HMDP.
- Etiological diagnosis explaining the LVH (p.e. Sarcomeric HCM, Myeloma, Fabry disease,
Sarcoidosis, Any type of amyloidosis (AA, AL, TTR)
- Severe aortic stenosis defined as aortic valve area (AVA) < 1.0 cm2
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Caen, Cedex
- Nantes cedex 1,
- A Coruna,