ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female subjects between ≥18 and ≤75 years of age inclusive.
- Diagnosis of moderate to severe active Lupus.
- Receiving a stable dose of methotrexate, azathioprine, leflunomide, mizoribine, mycophenolate/mycophenolic acid, anti-malarials or corticosteroids.
- Active renal lupus
- Severe active central nervous system (CNS) lupus
- Have cancer or a history of cancer within 5 years of screening.
- Have a history of thrombosis (venous or arterial) or other vascular complications
within the last 6 months, or any history of either recurrent thrombosis or a pulmonary
- Active bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterial or other infections
- Psychiatric condition including recent or active suicidal ideation or behavior
- Have active fibromyalgia/myofascial/chronic pain.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; females subjects planning to
become pregnant during the study; fertile male subjects and WOCBP who are unwilling or
unable to use a highly effective method of contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Mountain View, California