- Male and/or female subjects between ≥18 and ≤75 years of age inclusive.
- Diagnosis of moderate to severe active Lupus.
- Receiving a stable dose of/or have documented failed therapy with methotrexate,
azathioprine, mycophenolate/mycophenolic acid, anti-malarials or corticosteroids.
- Active renal lupus
- Severe active central nervous system (CNS) lupus
- Have cancer or a history of cancer within 5 years of screening.
- Have a history of thrombosis (venous or arterial) or other vascular complications
within the last 6 months, or any history of either recurrent thrombosis or a pulmonary
- Active bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterial or other infections
- Psychiatric condition including recent or active suicidal ideation or behavior
- Have active fibromyalgia/myofascial/chronic pain.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; females subjects planning to
become pregnant during the study; fertile male subjects and WOCBP who are unwilling or
unable to use a highly effective method of contraception.