- Participants who are intolerant or resistant to standard treatment for selected solid
- At least one measurable lesion as defined by RECIST version 1.1
- ECOG Performance Status 0 or 1
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function
- Adequate Renal Function
- Adequate Liver Function
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy
- Known active uncontrolled or symptomatic CNS metastases.
- Major surgery, radiation therapy, systemic anti-cancer therapy or investigational
drug(s) within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Active, uncontrolled infection
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to PF-06939999
- Inability to consume or absorb study drug