ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC, urothelial carcinoma or HNSCC
- Progressed after at least 1 line of treatment and no more than 3 lines of treatment
- At least one measurable lesion as defined by RECIST version 1.1
- ECOG Performance Status 0 or 1
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function
- Adequate Renal Function
- Adequate Liver Function
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy
- Known active uncontrolled or symptomatic CNS metastases.
- Major surgery, radiation therapy, systemic anti-cancer therapy or investigational
drug(s) within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Active, uncontrolled infection, including COVID-19
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to PF-06939999
- Inability to consume or absorb study drug
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.