- Male or female between the ages of 18 and 75 years.
- Participants with a diagnosis of plaque psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) for at least 6
- Have a PASI score of 12 or greater AND a Physician Global Assessment score of 3
(moderate) or 4 (severe).
- Have plaque-type psoriasis covering at least 10 % of total body surface area (BSA).
- Have non-plaque forms of psoriasis.
- Drug-induced psoriasis.
- Current active infection.
- Infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB).
- Have any history of malignancies.
- Require treatment with prohibited concomitant medications(s).
- Positive for hepatitis B or C, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).