ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female between the ages of 18 and 75 years.
- Participants with a diagnosis of plaque psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) for at least 6 months.
- Have a PASI score of 12 or greater AND a Physician Global Assessment score of 3 (moderate) or 4 (severe).
- Have plaque-type psoriasis covering at least 10 % of total body surface area (BSA).
- Have non-plaque forms of psoriasis.
- Drug-induced psoriasis.
- Current active infection.
- Infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB).
- Have any history of malignancies.
- Require treatment with prohibited concomitant medications(s).
- Positive for hepatitis B or C, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina