ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants must be 20 to 55 years of age, inclusive, at the time of signing the informed consent document.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 25 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
- Participants who have any visible skin condition at the application site which, in the
opinion of the investigative personnel, will interfere with the evaluation of the test
- Participants who have psoriasis and/or active AD/eczema/urticaria.
- Participants who have a history of AD.
- Participants who have damaged skin in or around the test sites, including sunburn,
excessively deep tans, uneven skin tones, tattoos, scars, excessive hair, numerous
freckles, or other disfigurations of the test site.
- History of known or suspected intolerance to any of the ingredients of the
investigational products, adhesive tape/plaster, or the test patches.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE