- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory
tests, lifestyle considerations and other study procedures.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease Infection with Hepatitis B, C or HIV
- Participants with conditions that affect their ability to taste
- Participants who currently smoke