ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and cardiovascular tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core
antibody (HBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed
- Participants, who according to the product label for midazolam, would be at increased
risk if dosed with midazolam (ie, including but not limited to participants with
history of myasthenia gravis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary
insufficiency, glaucoma, concomitant central nervous system (CNS) depressants).
- History of hypersensitivity to midazolam or any other benzodiazepine
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut