ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients who are 18 year-old or over who have been treated for metastatic renal cell carcinoma with sunitinib as first-line treatment (treatment with prior cytokine therapy is accepted) between 2007 and 30 September 2018 and who have obtained as a best treatment response the total remission of the disease in the opinion of the doctor in charge from a clinical, radiological and/or macroscopic point of view. This response must have been reached through two possible strategies:
A) Systemic treatment with sunitinib alone. B) Treatment with sunitinib and subsequent local treatment for one or more residual lesions that have not responded to the drug (traditional surgery, radiotherapy, SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy)).
2. The duration of CR must have been confirmed with at least 2 consecutive imaging tests, without having a limit in the duration of this response. Although the patient had progressed subsequently, he/she may be included in this registry.
3. Patients from any risk group
4. Tumours of any histology
1. Patients treated with another drug other than Sunitinib.
2. Patients with no radiology reports proving CR.
3. Patients with no record of the dose and regimen received with Sunitinib.
4. Patients who achieved complete remission after 30 September 2018.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Toronto, Ontario
- Durham, North Carolina