1. Patients who are 18 year-old or over who have been treated for metastatic renal cell
carcinoma with sunitinib as first-line treatment (treatment with prior cytokine
therapy is accepted) between 2007 and 30 September 2018 and who have obtained as a
best treatment response the total remission of the disease in the opinion of the
doctor in charge from a clinical, radiological and/or macroscopic point of view. This
response must have been reached through two possible strategies:
A) Systemic treatment with sunitinib alone. B) Treatment with sunitinib and subsequent
local treatment for one or more residual lesions that have not responded to the drug
(traditional surgery, radiotherapy, SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy)).
2. The duration of CR must have been confirmed with at least 2 consecutive imaging tests,
without having a limit in the duration of this response. Although the patient had
progressed subsequently, he/she may be included in this registry.
3. Patients from any risk group
4. Tumours of any histology
1. Patients treated with another drug other than Sunitinib.
2. Patients with no radiology reports proving CR.
3. Patients with no record of the dose and regimen received with Sunitinib.
4. Patients who achieved complete remission after 30 September 2018.