- Male participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including a
detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure (BP) and
pulse rate (PR) measurement, 12 lead ECG, and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Known immunodeficiency disorder, including positive serology for human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) at screening, or a first degree relative with a
- Infection with hepatitis B or hepatitis C viruses.
- Participants with selected acute or chronic infections or infection history.
- Participants have a known present or a history of malignancy other than a successfully
treated or excised non metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin.
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening.
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products within 3 months prior to dosing or
positive urine cotinine test.