ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure (BP) and pulse rate (PR) measurement, 12 lead ECG, and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Known immunodeficiency disorder, including positive serology for human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) at screening, or a first degree relative with a
- Infection with hepatitis B or hepatitis C viruses.
- Participants with selected acute or chronic infections or infection history.
- Participants have a known present or a history of malignancy other than a successfully
treated or excised non metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin.
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening.
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products within 3 months prior to dosing or
positive urine cotinine test.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas