ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. All genders aged ≥ 18 years of age
2. Patients being seen at UNCCH for treatment of cancer.
4. Able to understand and cooperate with study procedures.
5. Patients with solid tumors or hematological malignancies, and self-reported KPS ≤70 to ≥ 100.
Signed and dated informed consent and HIPPA.
1. Subjects using investigational/experimental products.
2. Has dementia, altered mental status, or any psychiatric or co-morbid condition
prohibiting the understanding or rending of informed consent.
3. Unable or unwilling to complete physical performance assessments including the at-home
wearable device for 14 days.
4. Unable to speak English.
5. Subjects who report any other medical condition, recreational substance use, or
medication use which would prevent them from completing study tasks or impair the
providing of informed consent.
6. Subjects who are allergic to silicone or adhesives. Subjects with cardiac pacemakers,
electronic pumps or any other implanted medical devices.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina