ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female participants ages; Cohort 1: 12 years and older at the time of consent. Cohort 2: 2 years to under 12 years old at the time of consent.
- Has confrimed clinical diagnosis of active AD according to Hanifin and Rajka criteria and has at least 6 months history prior to screening and has been clinically stable for more than 1 month
- Has at least 1% and no more than 30% BSA at baseline/Day1, excluding scalp, genitals and groin area
- Has a Investigator's static global assessment (ISGA) score of Mild (2) or Moderate (3) on Day 1.
- Has other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within
the past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that
may increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the participant inappropriate for entry into
- Participants had previous treatment with any topical or systemic PDE-4 inhibitor.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chicago, Illinois
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Boston, Massachusetts