ABOUT THIS STUDY
- At least one claim for methotrexate during the variable-length pre-index period.
- At least one claim for tofacitinib or bDMARDs between 01 February 2016 and 31 July 2019 (the identification period).
- Patients with claims for other conditions for which bDMARDs are used during the
one-year pre-index period or on the index date: ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn's
disease, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, or ulcerative colitis will be excluded from
- Patients with evidence of the index medication during the one-year pre-index period
will be removed from the analysis. Patients will be allowed to have been treated with
(other) bDMARDs during the one-year pre-index period.
- Patients with more than 1 bDMARD or bDMARD with tofacitinib filled on the index date
will be removed from the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama