- Patient 18 years of age or older
- Patient in whom the diagnosis of moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis has
been confirmed by a rheumatologist
- Patient for whom the rheumatologist decides to initiate treatment with Tofacitinib
- Patient informed and consented to participate to the study
- Patient participating in a randomised clinical trial.
- Patient presenting with a contraindication to prescription of Tofacitinib
- Patients who are investigational site staff members or patients who are Pfizer
employees directly involved in the conduct of the trial.