ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients aged ≥18 years.
- Moderate to severe activity of rheumatoid arthritis (DAS28 ≥3.2).
- Patient for whom the physician decision has been made to initiate a treatment with Tofacitinib.
- Patient with at least minimal level of depression (CUDOS questionnaire ≥11 points).
- Capable of understanding and signing a written informed consent form.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study is a requirement for inclusion into this study.
- Patients unwilling/unable to fill in printed patient questionnaires.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama