ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients aged ≥18 years.
- Moderate to severe activity of rheumatoid arthritis (DAS28 ≥3.2).
- Patient for whom the physician decision has been made to initiate a treatment with Tofacitinib.
- Patient with at least minimal level of depression (CUDOS questionnaire ≥11 points).
- Patient who have been prescribed Tofacitinib treatment according to SmPC and SUKL's criteria for reimbursement.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study is a requirement for inclusion into this study.
- Contraindications according to Xeljanz® SmPC
- Receipt of any investigational drug within 3 months before study inclusion.
- Patients who are investigational site staff members or patients who are Pfizer
employees directly involved in the conduct of the trial.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama