- Patients aged ≥18 years.
- Moderate to severe activity of rheumatoid arthritis (DAS28 ≥3.2).
- Patient for whom the physician decision has been made to initiate a treatment with
- Patient with at least minimal level of depression (CUDOS questionnaire ≥11 points).
- Patient who have been prescribed Tofacitinib treatment according to SmPC and SUKL's
criteria for reimbursement.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study is a requirement for inclusion into this study.
- Contraindications according to Xeljanz® SmPC
- Receipt of any investigational drug within 3 months before study inclusion.
- Patients who are investigational site staff members or patients who are Pfizer
employees directly involved in the conduct of the trial.