ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Undiagnosed back and/or buttock pain
2. Back, buttock or hip discomfort in the week before the study visit
3. Discomfort in the back, buttocks, or hips that has lasted at least three months.
4. First symptoms of pain when patient was ≤ 45 years of age:
1. Patients with a known rheumatologist confirmed diagnosis of spondyloarthritis at the
time of referral to the study-affiliated investigator.
2. Patients with a history of spinal trauma in the past 3 months.
3. Patients unable and/or unwilling to undergo MRI examination (embedded metallic
fragments, pacemaker, joint replacement or similar hardware, too large (over 350
pounds unless their MRI can scan larger patients), claustrophobic)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Boston, Massachusetts
- New York, New York
- Seattle, Washington
- Guadalajara, Jalisco
- San Francisco, California